The Twin Crowd: OTK BOOTS

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

OTK BOOTS



Unfortunately this version is sold out here but I linked another affordable and trendy bell sleeve blouse Via Sammydress 
You need these brushes they're under $15 here

My hair got longer with Irresistible Me

Happy hump-day everybody! Gabrielle and I are super excited because we are going to be reunited once again, she will be here the last week in November to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family and I.  This means more #twinning photoshoot's, endless laughs and having my best friend by my side.  Being a twin is unlike anything else, experiencing the same thoughts, feelings and emotions as another person allows you to connect on the deepest level. It's very hard being away  her but I feel as though we have grown stronger and created a healthy relationship that is beneficial to us all. Space is always a good thing because it allows you to realize how much  another person means to you and eventually brings you closer together.  I'm not gonna lie there's been a few times that I feel our relationship has been borderline too close, it's very easy to get caught up in one another's lives so I feel that the move was one of the best decisions we both could have made.  

But enough about us, I know you're here for the fashion! Let's talk about this blouse shall we, unfortunately it is sold out but we have linked many similar versions that are all just as fabulous.  This top comes from one of our favorite online shops for fast fashion, Sammydress. This website is filled with the latest trends at very affordable prices. We love Sammydress not only because of the prices, but the quality of the clothing too. Everything I have ordered from here so far has fit me perfectly and made extremely well, the fabrics are very durable unlike some other fast fashion websites. You can trust that what you're looking at on the site is exactly what you're going to receive!  We paired the blouse with a chic wool blazer from J.Crew, distressed skinny denim and sleek black booties. Topping off the look with a dusty blue saddlebag and fun pom-pom charm.  

We hope you guys enjoy this look, it is definitely one of our favorites for the fall season. It is easy to re-create so be sure to comment below for any style advice or questions, we'd love to chat!

XOXO A + G

SHOP MY LOOK

No comments :

Post a Comment