The Twin Crowd: LONG HAIR DONT CARE

Monday, November 7, 2016

LONG HAIR DONT CARE



 You can shop this taupe tunic at 20% off - its just $24 shop it here

My hair got longer with Irresistible Me
 

   It's a start to s brand new week and I have to admit were not ready at all! It's been an incredibly busy time in both of our lives between my move in date last week and Gabrielle taking on some more days at work, it's been hard getting an organized schedule on track! We are more than open to some organazational tips!
  Back to today's style post were working with Irresistable Me hair exstentions. Gabrielle and I havn't had much exsperience with exstentions before but I have to admit their amazing and suprisingly super easy to attach in the hair. I can add a lot of volume and length with a simple click. Also The brand employees were so helpful when we were trying to match up my color. My hair is currently a mix of different shades from blonde to medium brown and these are a perfect match! Loved these for date night this week, just to switch up my look and they made my hair on Halloween perfectly spooky to go along with my vampire costume.

 
XOXO A + G

SHOP MY LOOK

No comments :

Post a Comment