The Twin Crowd: YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL

Friday, July 1, 2016

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL



Photography By Tiffany & Co Photography

Shop the look below



Has anyone ever told you "You look beautiful" or have you ever worn something that made you feel beautiful. That is the exact feeling I felt when I put this outfit on. When these kind words are spoken you embrace the saying from the inside out. I recently attended a Charlotte fashion event at the Sheraton hotel in uptown Charlotte last month and received so many compliments and love for this look. Honestly it has to be one of my very favorites this year and I'm so excited to finally share it with ya'll. We haved partnered with Banana Republic to share you this beautiful look. There new collection is just fabulous from there classic cuts to impeccable fit and quality Banana has been one of our go-to retailers since we can remember. There collection of trendy office wear is just amazing, having a wide variety of patterns colors and washes to transform your 9-5 looks. This week has been crazy busy for me I have a lot of changes that will be happening in my personal life over the next month and am trying to mentally prepare myself for whats to come. I will share with ya'll in a few weeks once everything has become official. So stay tuned and in the mean time shop this look and let the compliments pour in!



XOXO AMBER







No comments :

Post a Comment