The Twin Crowd: PARISIAN CHIC

Saturday, May 7, 2016

PARISIAN CHIC

Photograph's By Tiffany Co. Photography





I'm happy to introduce my friendly, fluffy and famously silly puppy named Porter. He is a golden-doodle and German Shepherd mix that my boyfriend and I purchased six months ago and we have continually fallen in love with him every day since. We have partnered with Rowme.com to bring you this simple and chic Parisian inspired look. A black and white striped shirt is an essential for your spring wardrobe and it's perfect for those cool breezy nights. Also this shirt is under $15 and feels like I paid $45 due to the amazing quality. I believe that a striped shirt brings a cool essence and Parisian flair to any outfit, containing the effortless ability to transform your casual outfit into a classic look.  By adding the leather jacket it changes the look and adds a hint of edge.  Bell bottom jeans create a beautiful hourglass figure and  elongates giving me stands for days. The Runway Flare by True Religion is a must-have of mine and Gabrielle's, from the supple soft fabric to crazy good fit I recommend these jeans to denim lovers everywhere!

Striped Shirt | Shop Here \\ Runway Flares | Shop Here

XOXO A & G

No comments :

Post a Comment