The Twin Crowd: CAMEL COOL

Thursday, April 14, 2016

CAMEL COOL

Photography By Janet Conde

Amber and I are still trying to get back into the swing of things, so please bear with us over the next few weeks as we try our best to post consistently. We are very excited to announce that in two weeks we will be traveling to Cancun Mexico!  We will be reunited, and are both looking to enjoying  a relaxing vacation together. I know that there will be lots of laughter,  delicious food and amazing views.  If any of y'all know of good places to eat, visit or explore please comment on the bottom of this post as we are always open to hearing about yall's experiences and travels! 

This leather jacket is a great transitional piece that can easily take you from the cold weather into the sunny days ahead with ease. You can wear this lightweight jacket layered over a great tee or even with a denim button-down for the cooler days. When the sun begins to get a bit stronger pair this jacket with a floral dress and bring a little bohemian flair to your spring wardrobe.  For this outfit I opted for all black because as you guys know I love a good neutral look. I always tend to purchase neutrals because over the years I have always struggled to match different items in my wardrobe with each other. Purchasing neutrals over bolder colors and patterns has given my wardrobe a complete makeover. I am now able to mix-and-match easily and I rarely stress over what to wear.

Hope y'all enjoyed this look,  we are so happy to be back blogging and can't wait to hear your comments! - XOXO A & G

No comments :

Post a Comment