The Twin Crowd: THE PERFECT TEE

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

THE PERFECT TEE

Photographed by: Janet Conde-Mancino

Shop my Lover tee and white skinnies via Shopriffraff


Once again were back at it showing off our fave RiffRaff pieces. Today's casual #OOTD includes comfy white distressed denim and this super soft "Lover" tee. I'm pretty sure I've worn this tee to bed a few times, I just cant seem to steer away from it's coziness. Amber and I cant stop shopping at this online stop, they have so many new pieces and cool brands popping up throughout the week which keeps us on our toes! I'm sure you've noticed that these kicks keep popping up in my posts, I'm officially obsessed. They go with EVERYTHING! You can dress down a fancy top or dress, or make a preppy look more laid back, they come in an array of hues and textures, I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a cute sneaker, these will take you all year round.


XOXO-G

Shop my outfit details below:

No comments :

Post a Comment