The Twin Crowd: THE 'BOLD' SHOULDER

Friday, July 31, 2015

THE 'BOLD' SHOULDER

Photographed By: Ben Clark
Here lately, I've had a little bit of a difficult time. I really would like to share how blessed I am to have a creative outlet that allows me to connect with others that share the  same interests, style and love of fashion. The fact that I get to inspire young women all over the world literally blows my mind. The Internet is an amazing creation enabling people to connect from all different backgrounds and come together to talk about their similar passions.  The blog has allowed me to grow as a individual as well as a stylist. I've come to understand how strong of a woman I really am, balancing school work  blogging and relationships. At times the balancing act can become very overwhelming, that's when I need to take a step back and realize how far I've come. Also  that I wouldn't have been able to accomplish any of this without Gabrielle. Having a twin sister has made me aware that I'm never alone, the blog is a place for us to share our ideas and opinions not only with  other young women but with each other as well. Endless nights are spent talking about outfits, social media and life in general are filled with laughter, stress and an undeniable love for what we do. Life is difficult but when shared with someone special whether it may be a boyfriend, husband, sister, brother or a best friend it becomes an amazing Journey filled with up's and downs.  Basically what I'm trying to say is follow your dreams, know your worth and always believe in what you love. Thank you all for letting me share this post  I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of relaxation!
Off the shoulder top available via: ShopRiffRaff

XOXO-A

Shop Amber's outfit details below:

No comments :

Post a Comment