The Twin Crowd: COLOR PLAY

Friday, June 12, 2015

COLOR PLAY

Photographed By: Ben Clark

Today's luck is all about having fun with color. As you know here at between crowd we don't always use a lot of brake shoes and our wardrobe. Gabrielle especially is a fan of the neutrals and usually sticks to outfit's made of softer hues and color palettes. I wanted to try something new and put myself out of my style comfort zone. By combining bright pops of color against a cream colored skirt  I created a fun take on summer style.  To me this look is like fruit punch sweet, colorful and goes with just about anything!  I also wanted to mention this Racerback sweater from Modcloth which is  super comfortable and extremely affordable. Since it's no longer available I wanted to link some of my favorites below for you to shop!
Shop Amber's colorful look below:

No comments :

Post a Comment