The Twin Crowd: A IS FOR AZTEC & ARROWHEAD

Monday, June 15, 2015

A IS FOR AZTEC & ARROWHEAD


Photo's By Ben Clark

Happy Monday y'all! Today we are collaborating with an amazing brand Arrowhead Place. They are known for their casual cool clothing and breezy Bohemian prints. I fell in love with these Lennon Aztec print shorts, they make for the perfect summer wardrobe staple. I wanted to keep with the subtle color pallet, so I added cream, nude and tan accessories. This is definitely something I would wear out to brunch with the girls or a casual outing. I always recommend light layers for spring and summer. Depending on where you are  the heat can be brutal so I always wear a Cami underneath my sweaters in case I need to shed some layers.

Shop Amber's aztec look below

No comments :

Post a Comment