The Twin Crowd: AZTEC VIBES

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

AZTEC VIBES

Photographed By: Janet Conde-Mancino

Shop this beautiful maxi via Arrowhead Place

And hello to you to Wednesday, happy to be cruising through this week! Today on TTC we've gone a little boho with this stunning maxi from Arrowhead Place. The intricate details of beading on the neckline and low back are right up my alley. Its a little contradicting of myself since I claim I don't wear dresses so I guess I have to retract that statement and accept I'm into dresses. I just couldn't help but fall in love with the rustic colors and Aztec print of this one. A big selling point for me is the way clothes fit your body and this dress is just right, falling just above the ankle it's lovely that I don't trip over it(kinda clumsy). You should check out this unique shop because if you love the boho look as much as we do you will find off the shoulder tops, flowy embroidered dresses, and beaded accessories. 

XOXO A&G

Shop the rest of my look below:

No comments :

Post a Comment