The Twin Crowd: THE FLOWY BLOUSE

Monday, June 8, 2015

THE FLOWY BLOUSE

 Photographed By: Janet Conde Mancino

Happy Monday Ya'll! I know, I know not the most anticipated day of the week but were happy because of this floral beauty of a top from Harlowe&Graham! The print is so soft and pretty, such a great piece to wear over and over! These jeans I picked up from H & M last week,I love them! I've never  bought jeans from there but I guess I'll be buying more since they fit so well, unfortunately they aren't teamed up with reward style so I've linked them HERE! My schedule has been getting a little hectic since I began work, so I've been doing 3-4 outfits every time I shoot which has helped me stay quite organized, it helps me to unwind at night, coming home and getting posts together with a glass of wine by the computer(a little lame I know). Any suggestions for relaxing at night?
XOXO A&G

Shop My outfit details below:






No comments :

Post a Comment