The Twin Crowd: LAID BACK

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

LAID BACK

Photographed By: Debra Robusto

BCBG Sandals TJmaxx: Similar Here

I cant get enough of this gorgeous weather, hopefully it will stick around for the holiday weekend! We are now back to our normal posting schedule and I am in love with this look! A light summer scarf can completely change up a look giving an instant laid back summer vibe. I loved these shorts I scooped up from gap yesterday, (huge sale going on)! Originally  the bottoms of the shorts were rolled up and stitched, which was a bit long on me so I decided to give them a raw edge myself! I'm in love with the look of these block heeled sandals, I picked them up from TJmaxx, I provided an extremely similar pair available at Macy's. This look is perfect for a sunny day brunch or walk through town. Be sure to comment and let us know what you think!

No comments :

Post a Comment