The Twin Crowd: CAN I KICK IT

Monday, June 30, 2014

CAN I KICK IT

Photographed by: Debra Robusto

On Gabrielle:
Sweatshirt (Old):Similar Here
LF Clutch (Old):Similar Here

Hello Monday! Mondays call for large amounts of coffee, and simple comfy style for starting off the week. Leather can be brought through all of the seasons, from minis to jackets. These coated skinnies are a must for breezy days. Paired with grey tones and these bright red trainers is a match made in heaven. When keeping your outfit simple its smart to add detail to your hair, nails, or makeup, this quickly pulls the look together. I wanted to try out the milkmaid braid, I wasn't sure if my hair would be long enough, but it actually worked out well. I simply separated my hair into two parts, braided each side, flipped up and secured with quite a few bobby pins! I usually get out of the shower and let my hair do it's own thing, but this is a great way to switch it up! Hope everyone has a lovely Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment