The Twin Crowd: LEATHER WEATHER

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

LEATHER WEATHER

Photographed By: Janet Conde-Mancino


Hope everyone is enjoying there week so far, today is a bit gloomy on Long Island, perfect day to relax and watch movies. Unfortunately I have a very messy room, an overflowing laundry basket and plenty of errands to do in town so fingers crossed I'll get it all finished in time to do some laying around. Today's outfit is a go-to of mine, I recently purchased these OTK boots a copy of the Stuart Weitzman Lowland's that I drool over and can't afford. I really like them, they are well made and even though their not real suede the fabric doesn't look or feel cheap. Amber and I each bought a pair of these off of Ebay, and are very happy with them. I've attached a similar pair that I love below. OTK boots are fun and a bit of sultriness to any look, I especially can't wait to style these with a cute mini dress or pleated skirt!

Shop Gabrielle's outfit pieces below: 


No comments :

Post a Comment