The Twin Crowd: KEEP IT SIMPLE

Friday, October 30, 2015

KEEP IT SIMPLE

 Photographed By: Janet Conde-Mancino


Studded bangle via: Peach Box

Happy Friday! Amber and I have been looking forward to this weekend, I'm happy she gets a little break from her busy schedule. This outfit is super easy and laid back. On days when your busy running around but still want that put together look without trying too hard, well this is it! A cool vintage tee, a good pair of skinnies, leather jacket, and high tops. You can put your own spin on the look by opting for ripped denim, low tops, or a bright colorful tee. It's looks like this that I live in. Part of my look is my wrist of accessories to add a little shine to the outfit, Amber and I worked with The Peach Box an online jewelry boutique filled with your minimalist favorites, I choose this studded gold bangle. Pilled on with another bangle and my favorite watch, it adds just the right amount of shine. Don't get me wrong I love getting dressed up but this is honestly an everyday outfit of mine, and I like sharing that because its true to myself, hope you guys enjoy today's post!

Shop Gabrielle's Look below:

No comments :

Post a Comment