The Twin Crowd: LA LA LACE

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

LA LA LACE

Photographed by: Janet Conde-Mancino

Denim + Sandals available at RiffRaff 


One of my favorite things to do when it gets warm out is ride my bike down to the beach, I'm lucky enough that I can do that. There's oceans and beaches surrounding me and just a bike ride away is a local beach that I love! Monday afternoon I took a ride down and spent my time relaxing and reading while taking in the sunshine. Sometimes it's nice to take some time for yourself, clear your mind and just breathe. I've started to get a little tan which I'm beyond excited about (I needed it). When you have a a glow it instantly makes you feel better! Like I mentioned on Monday I haven't been shopping in awhile, so my outfits are from my current closet. This Lace top was a gift from my friend a couple years ago, too this day it remains one of my favorites! I love the full lace detailing and thought it was a perfect match with this military vest(currently 40% off). My destroyed denim and these Dolce Vita slides are from RiffRaff boutique. We just cant get enough of their shop, they receive new arrivals every few days which we love! We hope you guys enjoy today's post, we would love to hear from you!



Shop Gabrielle's Look below:

No comments :

Post a Comment