The Twin Crowd: CHERRY BLOSSOMS + CHEETAH PRINT

Monday, May 11, 2015

CHERRY BLOSSOMS + CHEETAH PRINT

 Photographed by: Janet Conde-Mancino


Spring has sprung and I cant get enough of the beautiful days we've been having. Cherry blossoms are in bloom all over town and they make for stunning pictures. This week was a bit of a challenge outfit wise, I've been super busy lately constantly on the go. I haven't been shopping in awhile and outfits had to be shot. So this look comes to you live from my current closet, I decided to pull together a daily, casual outfit, with my favorite denim and jean jacket. This top is so comfy, its a sleeveless sweater with a subtle cheetah print. I found this top at TJ's for 20 dollars, unfortunately it wasn't online so I've linked a similar top below. It's always nice to have a pair of go-to denim one, two, or three pairs that you can wear on repeat! We're Looking forward to this weeks agenda Amber and I are working on a lot of improvements for the blog so stay tuned!

Shop Gabrielle's look below:

No comments :

Post a Comment