The Twin Crowd: THE PRINTED SCARF

Friday, April 3, 2015

THE PRINTED SCARF

Photographs By: Debra Robusto


Good morning! Friday is here and Spring is still not. I'm honestly counting down the days until I can be at the beach enjoying the sun, but for now I'll bring out the spring in my wardrobe! I love a good white jean but sometimes white pants aren't the most flattering. I went to Gap(surprise haha) and found myself in the changing room with about 7 different styles and sizes. For those of us who dread trying on clothes I'm able to strongly suggest the resolution skinnies a new fit by Gap and I went up a size, this reduced those unflattering creases under the butt and tightly across the knees. Hopefully my suggestion works for you, and eliminates the awful process of decision making! Have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone!

Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:











1 comment :