The Twin Crowd: ALL ABOUT THAT LACE

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

ALL ABOUT THAT LACE

Photographed by: Debra Robusto

Featured Item: Lace shorts from Shoppinkblush

It was a shocking 65 degrees yesterday so I celebrated in these lace shorts! I've linked them above, If you click on shopinkblush it will take you directly to them. I've also linked another pair from Topshop which I love.Lace shorts are the perfect piece to dress up a casual tee and denim jacket throw on a pair of your favorite wedges, heels, or flats and your good to go! I feel like one of my favorite looks is to pair a dressier item with something laid back, it allows you to play around with textures, colors and patterns(exactly the opposite of what I've done here haha)I honestly cant help but gravitate towards black. We are so ready to be at the beach next week soaking up the sun, and these shorts are definitely coming with me! Hope everyone is having a good start to their week! 

Shop Gabrielle's Look below:

No comments :

Post a Comment