The Twin Crowd: CAHMERE, CAMEL COLORED & COZY

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

CAHMERE, CAMEL COLORED & COZY

Photographs by Julie Raper
School has just started back and I'm still very much trying to get out of vacation mode. I only have three quarters left until I'll graduate with my Bachelors Degree in Fashion Merchandising and Marketing, and I honestly can not wait. It has been a long journey to get to this point and don't want anything more than to immerse myself into an industry that revolves around creativity and style. Fashion first inspired me when I saw that you can be anyone you want, just by a change of clothes or a swipe of make up, it has the ability to transform you physically and mentally. I value these qualities and abilities, that's why this is the perfect place for me.One of the other perks of going back to school is shopping the goodwill right next door.I'm not really a vintage lover but I defiantly cant put down a great deal. This camel cashmere beauty was just $3.99, you heard me right a CASHMERE sweater for only $3.99.  I scooped it up and walked out one happy girl. I wanted to style the sweater in a classic way so I paired it with a black mini, bucket bag and leather booties. I found that this combo came out just as a hoped, chic and classy. I hope you all enjoy! I'd love to hear about some of your Goodwill scores!


No comments :

Post a Comment