The Twin Crowd: ANIMAL PRINT MINI

Friday, January 16, 2015

ANIMAL PRINT MINI

Photographed By: Julie Raper

This week has been crazy, I started one of my last quarters at The Art Institute! I cant believe I'm almost done with school, luckily I will be graduating this September! Don't get me wrong I love going to school, especially when it involves working with my passion of style. I'm ready to get out into the field and begin my search for my niche in the industry. I'm not sure how Gabrielle and I would have started or upheld TheTwinCrowd without the knowledge I've picked up from my graphic design classes and have been able to teach Gab.Thankfully she's a very quick learner and has been able to teach herself a lot of the coding that I find Impossible!

Shop Amber's Look Below:

No comments :

Post a Comment