The Twin Crowd: BILLABONG: REBEL GYPSY COLLECTION

Monday, January 19, 2015

BILLABONG: REBEL GYPSY COLLECTION


Photographed By: Janet Conde-Mancino

This cold weather has kept me inside a lot lately! Thankfully I got this parka for Christmas and I don't think I've taken it off since. It's fully lined and keeps me so cozy and warm, complete with a huge fur lined hood(It's on major sale)! You all know that I live in sneakers, so my latest purchase was these sk8 hi Vans. I love the look of a high top for fall and winter, plus it keeps your ankles covered up and warm!  I have a feeling I'll be looking for another pair soon. Amber and I just received sweatshirts from the new Rebel Gypsy line from Billabong; they're super cute and versatile. It's an easy piece you can wear with your favorite skinnies or the perfect sweater to throw on for those cool summer nights. Hope ya'll are staying warm and enjoy today's post! Sine today is MLK Day you know there are some amazing sales going on at our fave sites, so feel free to click the links below and use the sale codes provided! Happy shopping!

Sweatshirt available via Billabong
Shop Gabrielle's Look Below



MLK DAY SALES + CODES:

Anthropologie Extra 40% off: EXTRAEXTRA
Madewell Extra 30% off: AHHH 
J.Crew Factory Extra 30% off: TICKTOCK 
Athleta Extra 20% off: ATHLETA20 
William-Sonoma Extra 25%: SAVENOW 
Steven Alan Extra 25% off: NEWYEAR25
 French Connection Extra 40% off: 40SALE 
Spanx Extra 10% off: N15MN2K 
Singer22 Extra 25% off: 25MORE 
Banana Republic Extra 40% Off: BRWEEKEND
Old Navy Extra 30% off: SAVENOW 
Lands End Extra 20% off: SPECIAL 
Bauble Bar Buy 4, Save 30%: STASH30  
Ann Taylor Extra 40% off: SHOPBIG 
West Elm Extra 15% off: LUCKY15  
Net-A-Porter EXTRA 20% off: 20SALE
Yoox Extra 20% off: YOOXREMIX 
Pottery Barn Kids Up to 20% off: SAVEMORE 
Gap Up to 40% off: LAYER 
Bloomingdales 20% off Select: TAKE20  
Joie Extra 25% Off: EXTRA25
Amazon 20% off select Handbags 



No comments :

Post a Comment