The Twin Crowd: JUST ANOTHER BLANKET SCARF

Monday, January 12, 2015

JUST ANOTHER BLANKET SCARF

Photographed By: Julie Raper

The Holidays are over, Gabrielle's back in NY, and all of my Christmas money and  gift cards are dwindling away...On the bright side I can still go outside without a jacket in January!(sorry Gab). I couldn't wait to share this look with you guys, this scarf was a gift from Gabrielle; super warm and cozy and I love the rich colors. If you want to go for a casual look without giving up style, adding accessories to a laid back outfit can make all the difference. These suede Nike blazers were a gift to myself hehe, I couldn't pass them up at under 100! Actually every piece in this look is under 100(so get shopping)! Hope everyone is staying warm!
Shop Amber's Look Below:




No comments :

Post a Comment