The Twin Crowd: V IS FOR VARSITY

Friday, October 24, 2014

V IS FOR VARSITY



 Photographed By: Debra Robusto

Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:

Varsity Sweater
Croc Slip Ons

I'm so happy the weekend will be here soon! I'm ready to spend my time relaxing, enjoying lots of food and drinks. Today's look is minimal with just black and white tones. I tend to gravitate towards neutrals so to keep it interesting I play around with cuts and textures. Mixing leather trousers with this deep V sweater is such an easy look to achieve. I wore slip on's for running around town but you can put a pair of heels on and be ready for a night out. These shots were taking earlier this week(pre-haircut). I can't wait to show off my shorter locks, maybe a tutorial on how to style a lob would be helpful, what do you think?



No comments :

Post a Comment