The Twin Crowd: SPOTTED

Monday, October 20, 2014

SPOTTED


Photographed By: Debra Robusto

Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:

Leather Jacket(sold out): Similar Here
Beanie(sold out): Similar Here

This past weekend brought about cooler temps, so of course I took advantage and broke out my leather jacket and this leopard beanie. I picked this hat up yesterday at American Eagle and scored it for 4.00(crazy)! I'm bummed because it's sold out online and you guys can't shop it, but I added another favorite that ya'll can snag. I wanted to be comfy for my weekend of running around, so my Nike's were glued to my feet. These kicks are amazing they go with absolutely everything and make jeans and a tee look effortlessly cool. Hope everyone got a chance to enjoy their weekend! Today I am off to the dentist, so hopefully your Monday will be better than mine!

No comments :

Post a Comment