Photo Via Piterest
The Twin Crowd’s 5 Tips on Denim:
1. When looking for the perfect pair of jeans whether skinny, boot cut, or flare you want to get a size that hits you at the smallest part of your waist. This will always be comfortable and you won’t have to worry about anything hanging out. Always remember that the size number shouldn't matter as much as the fit. Sometimes a flattering pair of jeans may bring you up or down a size, so don’t freak out all brands run different!
2. A Denim shirt is a go-to in our closets! It seems o go with everything from linen to leather. This denim staple piece will bring you through all four seasons effortlessly. We find that when we can’t find a top to match a certain bottom we’re always reaching for the denim shirt. Easy to dress up or down it is a definite must have.
3. We love when vintage styles come back around with a new modern twist. The bell bottom has made its comeback into this fall season and we’re in love! This style of denim can be extremely flattering for all shapes. The flared bottom brings volume and this can work great with a tucked in blouse or a simple striped tee. The trick is to hem the bottoms according to height, so the bottoms don’t drag but also long enough to work with a heel.
4. A Denim Jacket is a must have item for fall and spring; this chic staple has always been in style. It’s an easy piece to throw on over a cute striped tee or spring dress. There are so many different washes to choose from. We love a good medium wash with some destruction. This is a piece you can certainly splurge on; you will reach for it year after year!
5. Overalls are just now coming back around with a variety of trendy washes and prints with a more modern fit. We love that this piece is on its way back, you can slip these on from fall to winter. We love pairing overalls with a chic striped tee and Nike's. For an evening look you can do a bold cashmere sweater and heeled booties! This is definitely a trend you should try!
Shop Our Denim Picks Below: