The Twin Crowd: THE DARK SIDE

Friday, October 10, 2014

THE DARK SIDE

 Photographed by: Debra Robusto

Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:


You know that feeling when you slip into your favorite pair of jeans, well this pair from Piperlime are my new favorites! The sleek grey-black wash goes with everything from soft neutrals to a bold hue. I love the slight change from blue jeans. Dark floral's are everywhere this season, I love the look but I didn't want it to be overwhelming. This blouse from Piperlime is just the right amount of pattern and the shades of green and yellow add just enough color. I've been looking for an easy look for date nights, this is my new go-to outfit. When going out with your other half you should look put together but with a little sexy thrown in. What are your go to pieces for nights out?

No comments :

Post a Comment