The Twin Crowd: CHAIN REACTION

Friday, October 3, 2014

CHAIN REACTION


Photographed By: Debra Robusto

Shop Gabrielle's Look Below:

Chain-mail Necklace
Larsson & Jennings Watch
Similar Sandals Here

So relieved that today is Friday! I've been blessed with catching this season's cold just in time for the weekend(sucks). On the other hand it makes for a great excuse for lounging in my bed all day, watching Law & Order re-runs! I love today's look it's so easy to put together. Sticking with all black pieces of different textures and fabrics is effortlessly chic. Adding a plaid flannel around my waist gives the look a more laid back vibe. These pieces are easy to wear with pumps, sandals or sneakers. My favorite part of this outfit is this chain-mail necklace! Such a stunning piece to have in my collection. It's bold yet simple, I can pair it with a basic tee or blouse. Amber and I loved getting to collaborate with Love and Pieces on this weeks looks. We are still offering the discount code below on the entire site, so take advantage! Hope everyone has a fun and relaxing weekend!



No comments :

Post a Comment