The Twin Crowd: BACK TO THE 90'S

Monday, September 29, 2014

BACK TO THE 90'S


Shop Amber's Look below:

Black Clutch


Amber and I are always on the search for cool, effortless accessories. Our style with jewelry is very similar: simple structure and we both obsess over GOLD. We came across this online jewelry boutique Love&Pieces. For any women looking for a unique statement piece or trendy everyday jewels this online shop is a must!  The on-point designers are hand picked, we love the variety of designers. Wearing pieces that you can't find anywhere else is special, you wont leave an event without compliments. This week Amber and I have teamed up with Love&Pieces to share our favorite pieces from the Meridian Avenue Collection. Today Amber is showing how she styled her pick the Single Dove Grey Pearl Necklace, simple and elegant. For Friday's post I will share how I styled my pick, cant wait for you to see what I chose! We are excited to offer our reader's 10% off any purchase from Love&Pieces by using the discount code: thetwincrowd. The code will be valid for two weeks and may be used on the entire site. Enjoy!


No comments :

Post a Comment