The Twin Crowd: IN THE SWING OF THINGS

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

IN THE SWING OF THINGS

Photographed by: Julie Raper
On Amber:

Fall is just around the corner and Gabrielle and I cannot wait to start dressing for the cooler upcoming months. Lately our posts have had some major fall influence in them, for example these wide leg trousers. Honestly I never thought I would love this trend as much as I do. They are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn plus they look so chic with this white lace top and nude heels, the perfect date night outfit if you ask me! For fall I would pair the pants with a cropped chunky knit or even a fitted long sleeve tee. Have you guys tried the pilazzo pants trend and if so what are some ways you have styled this super chic item?

No comments :

Post a Comment