The Twin Crowd: NIKES ON MY FEET

Monday, August 18, 2014

NIKES ON MY FEET

Photographed By: Julie Raper

On Gabrielle:
Nike Kaishi Run 
Faux Leather Shorts 
Abercrombie Denim Jacket 
Clutch(old):Similar Here 
Sweater(old)Topshop Textured Sweatshirt 

I have to admit I live in sneakers, I just love the way they look with skinnies or these faux leather shorts. They give a cool, laid back street style vibe. Ive been searching for a pair of faux leather shorts all Summer! This material is tricky because a lot of times in order to find them at a good price point, they can look cheap or plastic like. I scooped these up from Kohl's last week, they are had all the details I was looking for. The material is soft and very good quality not stiff at all(Great price)! Hope you guys enjoy today's post!





No comments :

Post a Comment