The Twin Crowd: BOYFRIEND OXFORD

Friday, July 25, 2014

BOYFRIEND OXFORD

Photographed By: Debra Robusto

On Gabrielle:
Anlo Denim (old): Similar Here


I have had such a relaxing week so far, I'm currently in Pensacola, Florida visiting my grandparents, then next week I will be on my way to North Carolina to visit family (I can't wait to see Amber)! It has been such a beautiful vacation so far, even though I'm lucky enough to have the ocean in my backyard in Southampton; the beaches here are picturesque, filled with soft white sand and lucid turquoise water. While preparing for my trip I took this oversized oxford, which I usually wear as a cover-up and threw it over my favorite destructed denim (I just love this look). Paired it with nude sandals and a beachy panama hat and I was ready for vacation! This Kyu Melange clutch adds the perfect amount of tropical detail, with it's vivid hues and a gorgeous nude leather structure.

No comments :

Post a Comment