The Twin Crowd: ORANGE CRUSH

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

ORANGE CRUSH

Photographed By: Debra Robusto

On Gabrielle:
Clutch via TJMaxx
BCBG Sandals (old): Similar Here


Whether it's a night out with your friends, a late dinner party, brunch, or just sitting home on the couch, a romper is ideal; I want to sleep in them, they are so easy and comfy! I love that you can dress them up or down, and they come in such a variation of fabrics and patterns. I'm in love with the vibrant orange and slinky fabric of this one from H&M. I chose to pair it with nude accessories to let the bold color stand out. I can just slip this on add some jewelry and be on my way, I just love its simplicity. Girls always be on the look out for a romper, I promise you'll want to live in it! Hope everyone's week is going great!

No comments :

Post a Comment