The Twin Crowd: CRISS X CROSS: THE LACE UP SWEATER

Monday, December 12, 2016

CRISS X CROSS: THE LACE UP SWEATER

Photography by: Tiffany & Co. Photography

Happy Monday you guys! Trying to get a productive start to the week. I've been trying to get a little more organized before the beginning of the new year. I will be off to North Carolina again for the Holiday Season so there is a lot to do before I head off. I've purchased a cute new planner for the new year, I've taken up to do lists and note taking. For some reason living in a world filled with technology I choose to work better with old school ways just a pen and paper. When I can visualize a task and check it off when finished, I tend to be more productive. I'm excited about my visit, Amber and I will be taking new style posts and Holiday posts, also working on updating the site! We want our space to be more interactive for our readers and also fun and organized, easier to move through! We hope you guys enjoy this style post, everyone knows lace up chunky knits are overwhelming our news feeds lately, this one in particular is under 30 and you can shop all these pieces below. We're always interested in hearing feedback on post ideas and tips, so please comment below.

SHOP THE POST BELOW:

No comments :

Post a Comment