The Twin Crowd: CHECK PLEASE

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

CHECK PLEASE


Shop the exact blouse HERE from Sammydress.com
 
Good Morning lovelies! Gabrielle is officially in North Carolina, and I am so excited to get to spend time with her and my family over the holidays. Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday. I mean who doesn't love an excuse to eat, drink wine and nap all day long (lol) Tomorrow we are scheduled for another twin shoot, we love taking photos together to showcase our different styles. Also my over the knee boot obsession has not slowed down at all. These black Aldo suede beauties are a closet staple. They are slimming yet slouchy. I love the contrast they bring to my different fall outfits. Also this fun gingham blouse is not only super affordable - under $20 but very chic and comfortable. I honestly never thought to wear gingham in fall but this black and white version of the trend is so chic when paired with deep indigo denim and luxe suede boots. Its an outfit I will put on repeat all season long. How do you guys feel about this look - What else would you like to see my over the knee boots paired with? Shop some of my favorite other versions of the trend below! Happy Thankgiving to you all and your loved ones!

XOXO A + G
 
SHOP MY LOOK

No comments :

Post a Comment