The Twin Crowd: OVERALL DRESS

Thursday, September 29, 2016

OVERALL DRESS


Photography By Tiffany Co. Photography

This week has been moving by quite slow for some reason, hopefully it will start to pick up speed. So in efforts to cheer myself up I've decided to use my time well and put together some posts for you guys. Last time I was visiting in NC Amber and I had such a nice time shooting together, we brought along our little sister and made a day of it! It's so comforting spending time with family, no worries come to mind just time filled with laughter and good food. This denim jumper was a late summer purchase from LF in Southampton, I never go in but I was walking around one morning and saw a huge SALE sign in the window,  gets me every time. Turned out to be a favorite so cute with booties for fall and a long sleeve. You guys know I'm a lover of sneakers their so comfy and go with so many different looks, how cute with overalls? So happy the weekend is near once again, heading to an event tomorrow night for the Montauk Fire Dept, I've borrowed this beautiful dress from a friend! Be sure to sneak a peek. I'll post onto Instastories so ya'll can tell me what you think!

XOXO A + G

SHOP MY OUTFIT



No comments :

Post a Comment