The Twin Crowd: OUTFIT IN AN INSTANT

Thursday, July 7, 2016

OUTFIT IN AN INSTANT




Photography By | Tiffany CO. Photography

Shop this pretty embroidered THML top | HERE
Shop this pretty embroidered THML top | HERE
Shop this pretty embroidered THML tunic | HERE

One of my go-to summer looks thus far has been a button up denim skirt paired with a bohemian inspired blouse. This one from THML Clothing is perfect for the warm weather here in North Carolina. It’s beautifully embroidered and lightweight, two characteristics I love in a shirt. I really am into this whole 70’s inspired trend this summer, I honestly can’t get enough! What trend are ya’ll trying out this season? I already know I’ll be transitioning my fall wardrobe around the trends as well, I guess you can say I’m a sucker for bell bottoms, embroidery and flowing maxis.

XO AMBER

No comments :

Post a Comment