The Twin Crowd: OLD NAVY TEE | WORK > PLAY

Thursday, July 14, 2016

OLD NAVY TEE | WORK > PLAY

Photography | By Tiffany Co. Photography

Good morning loves! Today we’ve partnered with Old Navy to show you how to transform their comfy tees from work to play. I know there has been so many days I go out with my girlfriends after work and want to wear something other than my office attire. Well Old Navy has made this transition much easier by creating soft & chic tees that can easily be transformed from a day to evening look. For my work outfit I paired their relaxed crew neck tee (Only $7.00 BTW) with these structured navy trousers and nude lace up flats. I love this outfit because not only is it work appropriate but totally comfortable and still cool for this North Carolina heat. After work I often like to throw on something breezy and lightweight and what cooler way to style the tee then to throw a maxi over it! I kept the look neutral overall but added pops of contrasting color in my bag and sandals.  Layering your tee is always a fun way to transform your tee so its #neverbasic. I also like to roll the sleeves twice for added interest or even do a slight front tuck (displayed in the work outfit above) Above all Gabrielle and I never want to sacrifice comfort when it comes to our style and these #OldNavy tees are just perfect in every way! We hope you all enjoyed our post! You can shop the tee HERE
XO AMBER 

No comments :

Post a Comment