The Twin Crowd: MAD FOR PLAID FT. OLD NAVY

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

MAD FOR PLAID FT. OLD NAVY

Photographed By: Ben Clark

Gabrielle and I have been incredibly busy lately, so we're very sorry for our lack of outfit posts. We have been starting new jobs and trying to manage some big transitions in our lives. We are looking forward to Christmas though, because we will be reunited with one another once again. Old Navy's new 'pop preppy' collection is perfection! From fitted wool jackets to plaid accents this collection has everything! Gabrielle and I styled these pieces with our personal styles in mind. We wanted to mix our styling with the preppy pieces from the collection. For my look I wanted to add a hint of edginess to this plaid jacket, and Old Navy fair isle hat. I paired these pieces with leather leggings, black ankle boots and a cozy knit sweater. We hope you enjoy our posts and be sure to stop back by!

XOXO Amber & Gabrielle





No comments :

Post a Comment