The Twin Crowd: DRESSED UP

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

DRESSED UP

Photographed By: Ben Clark

Amber and I are quite different in the way we plan out our looks, Amber has such an effortless way of throwing pieces together and mixing prints and trends. I'll sit in my room make 100 phone calls, go on Instagram, Pinterest to try and get myself brainstorming new outfits. I envy the way she trusts her judgment and breezes through styling while I second guess my every move. I wouldn't have thought to throw this summer dress over destroyed denim but i love the mix of girly and edgy elements. this is such a simple look to accomplish, while making you the center of everyone's envy. You can style this look with black, grey, nude, leather, essentially any type of ankle booties. Amber is wearing her most coveted denim jacket but a faux leather would be my choice if you prefer that look. We definitely recommend trying this transitional look this fall, we'd love to hear your thoughts!

Shop Amber's Look Below:

No comments :

Post a Comment