The Twin Crowd: SWEATSHIRT ENVY

Friday, September 18, 2015

SWEATSHIRT ENVY

Photographed By: Janet Conde-Mancino

 Floral Sweatshirt: Via ShopRiffraff

I'm beyond excited that Amber and I will be reunited next Thursday! We have been apart since April which has been the longest period away from each other since I came to NY. Amber's finally finished with college and I cant wait to celebrate with her and our family down in North Carolina. After NC we will be heading to Pensacola Beach to spend time with our grandparents and have some much needed twin time, the vacation will continue as we head back to NY for a week, so be on the lookout for photos of our visit on our social media channels! I'm obsessed with this floral sweatshirt from Riffraff I love that it feels like pj's and looks great with black skinnies. even pair it with a leather mini and heels for a night out!

Shop Gabrielle's outfit details below:

No comments :

Post a Comment