The Twin Crowd: SHOWING SHOULDER

Saturday, August 8, 2015

SHOWING SHOULDER

Photographed by: Janet Conde-Mancino

Blouse + Skinnies available via Lyon+Post

I simply cannot get enough of the off the shoulder trend, it's been everywhere this spring and summer, Amber and I are hoping it sticks around! The way this blouse hangs is so sexy to me, I can wear it everywhere, such a versatile piece to play with. The pattern and bright hues blended throughout are stunning. I paired the top with these incredibly comfortable black skinny's to create a more casual vibe. I wore this look out to dinner Friday night to my boyfriend and mines favorite eatery after we watched the sunset, it was such a beautiful night. I found both of these pieces from Lyon+Post, this site is so innovative in the way it let's you try before you buy! I just can't get enough of their high standard of quality and customer service. Hope everyone is enjoying their start to the week!

XOXO-G

Shop my outfit pieces below:

No comments :

Post a Comment