The Twin Crowd: PUT A BLAZER ON IT

Monday, August 31, 2015

PUT A BLAZER ON IT

 Photographed By: Janet Conde-Mancino

Cut off shorts available via: Shop Riffraff

I love to mix laid back pieces with more structured and classy other pieces. To me this combo is super functional and keeps an outfit interesting. These One Teaspoon cut-offs from Shopriffraff have been worn all summer long, and I love how versatile they are. I noticed our fave Online shop received a huge shipment of this brand and their are so many pairs I NEED in my closet! I feel that this look is ideal for a Sunday brunch with the girls or a simple date night! Monday is upon us and I've already had three cups of coffee, I'm gonna try and make today a productive one! Hope everyone has a fresh start to their week!

Shop Gabrielle's outfit pieces below:

No comments :

Post a Comment