The Twin Crowd: 70'S VIBES

Monday, July 20, 2015

70'S VIBES

 Photographed By: Janet Conde-Mancino

 hello everyone hope you are enjoying this lovely Monday afternoon as much as I am. After running plenty of errands this morning and my weekly session of acupuncture, I've been lucky enough to spend the rest of my afternoon sitting by the pool and putting together today's post.  Today's outfit has been influenced by the recent surge of seventy's inspiration!  it's safe to say that the 1970 have always had a special place in my heart the style and culture during this time has recently come back into play in the style world.  Large hoop earrings, bell bottom' s, and oversized sunnies are a few of my favorite pieces. 

XOXO-G

 Shop the details of my outfit below:


No comments :

Post a Comment