The Twin Crowd: THE CASUAL MIDI

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

THE CASUAL MIDI

Photographed by: Janet Conde-Mancino

It's important to know that I'm not usually a big dress gal, unlike Amber who can live in them. There's nothing wrong with dresses, it just doesn't grab my attention as much as a good pair of denim. Most importantly it must be comfortable, and pretty neutral in color. This tank midi is amazingly soft, and I'm obsessed with the marled knit fabric. This is honestly the perfect day to night dress. Sandals and a shopper for the day then strappy heels and a leather jacket at night! I actually bought two of the same dress, the other was navy and white striped. Somehow the tow dresses fit completely different, the other was quite fitted which I wasn't crazy about. This particular dress is from TJmaxx and unfortunately sold out quickly, so we have picked out some other similar options were swooning over! Over the weekend my boyfriend and I took a trip out to Montauk for the day, the weather was beautiful and the food delicious. Its days like that, that make me appreciate where I live and also enjoy the summer as much as possible because it's way too short!

xoxo A&G

Shop our favorite casual midi's below:

No comments :

Post a Comment