The Twin Crowd: CAMO QUEEN

Monday, June 1, 2015

CAMO QUEEN

Photo's By Ben Clark

So another week has begun, and were already setting our sights on the weekend ahead.  So much has been going on lately away from the blog, I am actually in the middle of moving, while still trying to handle my school and work schedule.  The blog has really helped me through the past couple weeks by allowing me to really share my creativity and escape from my crazy life right now.  I feel so blessed to share my style with others and get so much joy from inspiring each and every one of the readers.  Also what's even better is that I get to share it with my sister.  We want to grow the twin crowd into a place of positivity and release from the world around us. For today's post we have collaborated with one of our favorite friends thus far, Rosie true is a brick-and-mortar and an online boutique which carries a unique blend of luxury, casual, hip and flirty apparel and accessories. One of the characteristics about Rosie true that drew us to their company is that they care about being true to themselves!  This camo button down is one of my favorite pieces to wear this summer [shop directly HERE], and also will be easily transitioned into the cooler months ahead.  We wanted to give the shirt a fresh summer look by pairing it with white skinnies, black lace espadrilles, and this chic wide brimmed fedora. This perfectly ripped white jeans can be shot directly by clicking here, first so comfortable and completely affordable!  This is such an easy look to put together for summer, with a printed button down and light jeans.  We hope you enjoyed today's post and can't wait to see you back here on Wednesday for some more style inspiration!

XOXO A&G 

ros · ie true n. the place to shop for the fashionably hip
Shop the exact camo shirt here
Shop this camo-cute look below

No comments :

Post a Comment