The Twin Crowd: KIMONO KINDA DAY

Monday, June 22, 2015

KIMONO KINDA DAY

Photographed By: Janet Conde-Mancino


Double Vee tank via: Rosie True
Good Vibes Kimono via(under 50): ArrowheadPlace

Good Monday Morning ya'll! We're continuing our looks from Arrowhead Place and thought we would save this pretty lace kimono for last! I never thought I'd be one to pick this type of piece out but I instantly fell in love with the way it falls so lightly and adds so much flow and softness to a simple look. Mine and Amber's style is always changing and we love trying new trends, colors, and silhouettes we're always pleasantly surprised at what we like. Sometimes it's refreshing to step outside the norm and do a little boundary pushing. I'm always attracted to comfy, basic relaxed tops and this double vee tank is my new favorite! Every piece in this post is under 100 which is great for our wallets! Shop all the outfit items below! Hope everyone had a relaxing and special Father's day!

If you love my layered necklace and dainty ring, Don't forget you can always use our Rocksbox code: thetwincrowdxoxo for your first month FREE!

Shop my OOTD right below:

No comments :

Post a Comment