The Twin Crowd: THE FLORAL BLOUSE

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

THE FLORAL BLOUSE

Photographed by: Janet Conde-Mancino

Shop my floral blouse via: RosieTrue

I noted on our Instagram page yesterday that I've been dreaming of this blouse for awhile now! I have a hard time taking it off after wearing it out. When Amber and I teamed up with Rosie True online boutique to style some of their pieces this was a first choice for us both. Instead of arguing we usually switch every time this happens so we don't get angry with each other (can you tell how much we love clothes). I'm in love with the way this blouse hangs and the stunning floral print that flows throughout. The top itself is a statement piece so I paired it with these super cool blush jeans (a great option instead of white)! Then a simple t-strap sandal and black shopper bag. This tote has been glued to my hands since I left the store its great to hold all of my unnecessary items(haha). Hope you enjoy today's post!

xoxo A+G

Shop my outfit pieces below:

No comments :

Post a Comment