The Twin Crowd: PINSTRIPED PERFECTION

Monday, May 25, 2015

PINSTRIPED PERFECTION

Photos by: Ben Clark Photography

Shop my striped skirt HERE (O and it's under 50)

The long weekend has come to an end, but were still celebrating in style! How cute is this skirt? When I spotted it on RiffRaff I had to have it, and in my cart it went. The bow accent is brilliant, I've recently added this pinstriped blouse to my closet as well and when I saw the skirt I knew they'd be a match. I love mixing pieces together with a similar print by using a larger and smaller version. This look is a bit on the preppy/ girly side but I've come to the conclusion that that's me, don't get me wrong I love to switch things up but I tend to gravitate towards clean lines and girly silhouettes. We hope ya'll enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend as much as we did, also follow along with us on Snapchat if you'd like @thetwincrowd.

Shop Amber's look below:

No comments :

Post a Comment