The Twin Crowd: OLD NAVY & WBTV

Monday, March 23, 2015

OLD NAVY & WBTV

Photographs By | Ben Clark See his beautiful work HERE
and HERE

Featured Piece: Curvature Cuff Available at PsycheJewelry


 Happy Monday everybody, hope you're having a great start to the long week ahead!  This past Sunday I was honored to do a segment on a local news station WB to be talking about spring cleaning and how to care for your summer wardrobe. I wanted to share the look I wore on the segment because I was asked by a lot of viewers what I paired with the bomber jacket, this is the exact length that was worn on the segment and I'm so excited to share the secrets behind us look.  I also attached the video of the segment above so any of you who had missed the segment can watch easily here. Don't be afraid to let me know what you think. I'm also so excited to share these pictures with y'all today, because I got to work with an amazing up-and-coming photographer here in Charlotte.  The shots are absolutely stunning and truly capture my personality and love of style, he was able to enhance the alphabet and create gorgeous photos using budget friendly pieces.  I know y'all are going to meet be amazed, but this entire luck is from Old Navy. They are truly enhancing their style game and yet  still maintain their affordable prices. This jacket is beautiful because of its jacquard fabric, such high quality, a http://rstyle.me/n/yeb8tbbgqf. Because of its color combo featuring deep navy and subtle cream this jacket can be worn over and over, and can be paired with so many different separates. Plus the icing on the cake is that it's only $40, and currently right now Old Navy is having a 30% off sale, if you were card user you get 40% off, what a great deal!  I feel that I will be wearing this outfit over and over again throughout the warmer months ahead. You can easily pair the jacket with some white distressed cut off and chic new drop your heels to create a perfect date night look. I hope y'all have a wonderful week and feel free to comment below and send me your favorite spring items and warm weather essentials, look forward to hearing from you!Love always Amber and Gabrielle.


Shop Amber's Look Below:








No comments :

Post a Comment